Biz Property Tax Webinar Friday: Tax saving tips & E-File options for 571-L - Hosted by SD Regional Chamber of Commerce
What will we discuss:
- Overview of the 571-L Business Property Statement form
- E-File options
- Assistance meeting the May 7th State of CA filing deadline with COVID-19
- Tax saving tips
- Ask questions to your County property tax experts
- Avoid penalties and late fees - we are here to help!
Who should attend:
- Business owners requested by the Assessor to file the Business Property Statement (571-L)
- Business owners with property valued over $100,000 in fixtures, supplies, furniture and equipment.
- Tax professionals filing on behalf of their clients
Please E-mail questions in advance to Taxpayer Advocate: Jordan.Marks@sdcounty.ca.gov
Avoid a 10% late filing penalty. File on or before
the May 7th State of California filing deadline.
Please register now - there is limited space:
Click the link to register: bit.ly/571Lwebinar